Richtek RT8813D Multi-Phase PWM Controller IC
Please note fitting require good skills and equipment.
Item is not refundable if been used, please check chip before fitting.
The RT8813D is a 3/2/1 phase synchronous Buck PWM controller which is optimized for high performance graphic microprocessor and computer applications. The IC integrates a Constant-On-Time (COT) PWM controller, two MOSFET drivers with internal bootstrap diodes, as well as channel current balance and protection functions including Over-Voltage Protection (OVP), Under-Voltage Protection (UVP), current limit, and thermal shutdown into the WQFN-24L 4×4 package.
The RT8813C adopts RDS(ON) current sensing technique. Current limit is accomplished through continuous inductorcurrent-sense, while RDS(ON) current sensing is used for accurate channel current balance. Using the method of current sampling utilizes the best advantages of each technique.
The RT8813D features external reference input and PWMVID dynamic output voltage control, in which the feedback voltage is regulated and tracks external input reference voltage. Other features include adjustable switching frequency, dynamic phase number control, internal/external soft-start, power good indicator, and enable functions.
- Multi-Phase PWM Controller
- Two Embedded MOSFET Drivers and Embedded Switching Boot Diode
- External Reference Input Control
- PWM-VID Dynamic Voltage Control
- Dynamic Phase Number Control
- Lossless RDS(ON) Current Sensing for Current Balance
- Internal Fixed and External Adjustable Soft-Start
- Adjustable Current Limit Threshold
- Adjustable Switching Frequency
- UVP/OVP Protection
- Shoot Through Protection and Short Pulse Free Technology
- Support an Ultra-Low Output Voltage as Standby Voltage
- Thermal Alert Indicator in 2/1 Active Phase Application
- Thermal Shutdown
- Power Good Indicator
- RoHS Compliant and Halogen Free
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.